Each month we focus on one to two topics, and we compile and publish all related posts in one issue. Particular attention has been paid in recent months to the following topics, with more newsletters coming soon.
- Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Judgments in China;
- Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards in China;
- China’s Justice under the Belt and Road Initiative;
- How Chinese Courts Work;
- Sue in China;
- AI and Big Data in China’s Justice; and
- China’s Legal Profession.
For our China Justice Observer newsletters, the full texts are available electronically at the following links.
Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Judgments in China_Vol. 1 No. 1（July, 2018): download