In June 2023, China’s Ministry of Justice announced that it has granted permission, in accordance with the “Regulations on the Management of Foreign Law Firms’ Representative Offices in China” (外国律师事务所驻华代表机构管理条例), for five foreign law firms, including ALLEN & GLEDHILL LLP (SINGAPORE), to establish representative offices in China.
The five representative offices are as follows:
- ALLEN & GLEDHILL LLP SHANGHAI REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE (SINGAPORE)
- HOLMAN FENWICK WILLAN LLP SHENZHEN REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE (UK)
- MORGAN, LEWIS ＆ BOCKIUS LLP SHENZHEN REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE (USA)
- RICKY TAN & CO HAIKOU REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE (MALAYSIA)
- ARETI CHARIDEMOU & ASSOCIATES LLC CHONGQING REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE (CYPRUS)
This information comes from the social media of the “Chinese Lawyer” magazine.
Contributors: CJO Staff Contributors Team